So I'm done with undergrad, save the actual commencement ceremony. I'm still ready to get the fuck out of here, despite the "fun" I'll be having this week....
After working all weekend, I had my last psalm at Trinity, which was moderately saddening. I attempted to cram for my final on Monday at 9, but based on how I think I did, the cramming didn't do jack shit. After spending over two hours on it, I just said fuck it and handed it in. It's the only course I have any concern over not getting some form of an A in, so whatever. Following the exam I had a six hour shift, and after that a fucking three hour summer graduate class. While I like the class (Latin), I find it ridiculous to have it start so early.
Yesterday I blew over $200 between renting my commencement ball tux, getting my 'Dance of the Decades' costume (I'm being an Asian bride from WWII Japan; Christopher is my soldier), and then paying for drinks on the bar crawl. The crawl was underwhelming; the bartenders were sometimes assholes; the places were uncomfortably packed; the "deals" were bullshit. Christopher and I grabbed the last T and were back by 12:45.
Apparently we missed Colin stumble back, vomit all over the place, and then find his way into bed. Jeff and Alex were lucky enough to witness/take care of that. He woke up all angry this morning since he had overlept his internship, but um whatever, you don't know how to wake up when your alarm goes off. Then he couldn't find his phone battery (left on bathroom floor while vomiting).
I was up early today on account of "training" for my summer job in the Slavic department. It's going to be mad-easy. I can just do my homework and sit online/read, with the occasional phone call to answer, etc. From 12-3 I have rehearsal for the baccalaureate mass, and then I think I need a nap...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment